Monday, October 09, 2006

Cliff's Online Writing Tutorials

Are you looking to brush up on your journalism skills, but don't have time to pursue traditional writing courses? I'd recommend that you at least consider doing so through my friend Cliff Anthony's online writing tutorials, which he offers through his
Ejournalismschool. Cliff is a great guy and a true professional. He has earned a couple of master's degrees on two continents, has been an award-winning staff writer for newspapers in the U.S., Oman and his native India, and now teaches journalism at Cleveland State University, and part-time at Lakeland Community College. Despite all that immersion, he's still found time to be active in several journalism organizations. I've gotten to know him through SPJ, where we serve together on the board of the Cleveland chapter. If you do invest some time in one of his courses, I hope you'll drop me a line and let me know how it went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home