Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Assorted Stuff

Now That You Mention It... As I've observed many times before, permission marketing guru Seth Godin has made a good career out of smart takes on the most ordinary subjects. He's one part brilliant marketing guy and one part superb cultural critic. He makes another good point
here. I'll never look at another "Under New Management" sign quite the same way.

The Future of Journalism? Maybe, maybe not. But either way, I still think
this is an interesting example of the highest form of citizen journalism, so-called networked journalism, a pro-am combination that gets people collaborating in intelligent ways. I hope we have lots more of it in our future. If you're interested in this subject, please consider helping out a good cause by taking this survey.

Who Says Middle-Aged Terrorists Can't Have Fun? I got a kick out of
this story. I especially enjoyed the odd detail about how the lady was actually observed smiling her way through the experience. Obviously, these randy folks aren't the sort to sit around and get depressed over the likes of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home