Saturday, December 29, 2007

More Dispatches from the Idiot Culture

'One of my greatest passions is making deals. I love to make the big score and the big deal. I love to crush the other side and take the benefits. Why? Because there is nothing greater. For me, it is even better than sex, and I love sex. But when you hit, when the deals are going your way, it is the greatest feeling! You hear lots of people say that a great deal is when both sides win. That is a bunch of crap. In a great deal, you win--not the other side. You crush the opponent and come away with something better for yourself. In negotiations, I love to go for the complete win. That is why I have made so many good deals.'
--Donald Trump (well, actually his ghostwriter), in his latest cretinous, sub-literate musings captured between hard covers, charmingly titled Think Big and Kick Ass. To review earlier takes on both Trump and the Idiot Culture (subjects joined at the hip), go here, here, here, here, here and here.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As if being on a reality show, rattling sabres with Rosie O'Donell, chaing the latest beauty queen and being whacked by Mark cuban for not having enough money to buy an NBA team is hitting it big and kicking ass. Please.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger John Ettorre said...

Yes, the fake billionaire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home