Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Just a Few of Our Favorite Things

Here's our favorite provocative headline of the week (do you think this could prompt a fistfight at a meeting of Zionists? I do). Here's our favorite haunting image, from a blog published by a treasured WWW reader and frequent commenter, the divine Ms. Kass. And here's our favorite new blog of the month, published by our old friend and mentor, Bill Gunlocke, who also publishes a limited-circulation print companion in Manhattan. Good luck with it, Billy G. You can review earlier mentions of Bill here.

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Kass said...

John - Thanks for appreciating the image I borrowed from the web - and for offering a link to my blog. I am forwarding the link to your favorite new blog to my daughter-in-law, Autumn Confessions of a Bibliophile
She is an Englich teacher who feels about books like I do.
Thanks again for the 'shout-out!'

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger John Ettorre said...

You earned it the old fashioned way, Kass, by being interesting. What a concept! And thanks for helping to spread the word about Bill's blog, which I know will interest many folks. That's why I plan on continuing to mention and link to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home